3 bedroom terraced house for saleDairy Way, Gaywood, King's Lynn
- Mid-terrace house with no onward chain
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Parking & enclosed rear garden
- Viewings recommended!
Internal viewings are highly recommended for this mid-terrace house situated in a popular location off of Wootton Road being offered with no onward chain. Accommodation comprises a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid-terrace house located just off of the popular Wootton Road offering well presented accommodation. To the ground floor there is a cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner. The first floor offers three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is parking and an enclosed garden.
UPVC double glazed door to front, tiled effect vinyl floor, stairs to first floor landing.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, two radiators, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 10" x 10' 10" max ( 4.52m x 3.30m max )
UPVC double glazed French doors with double glazed side windows to rear, tiled floor, radiator, units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, boiler serving central heating and hot water, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel cooker splashback.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, storage cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 12' max ( 3.61m max x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, hand wash basin, low flush WC, radiator, vinyl floor, tiled splashbacks shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.06m max x 2.51m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Halogen spotlights, tiled splashbacks, vinyl floor, bath with mixer taps over, low flush WC, hand wash basin with mixer taps, shaver point, radiator.
To the front of the property there are two parking spaces.
To the rear of the property, steps from the kitchen lead down to the rear garden where there is a patio and lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53854254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.