2 bedroom maisonette for saleSeymour Gardens, Brockley
- Super Long Lease Over 975 Years
- Peppercorn Ground Rent
- New UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- New Vaillant Combi Boiler & Radiators
- Silent Fans For Air Circulation
- Ideal For Reducing Moisture
*** Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000 ***
Stunning refurbished split level maisonette that has undergone a huge transformation and boasts a 27’ open plan reception, luxury bathroom and quality, well-appointed high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances.
Enter through your own private front door on the ground floor, up to the first floor where the fabulous living area is found and then up to the top floor where the two large double bedrooms are found away from each on either side of the building – perfect for sharers, with the large bathroom in between.
There is a large loft with pull-down ladder with decent boarded area, ideal for ample storage.
Externally there are some communal gardens to the rear whilst to the front off street parking.
Seymour Gardens is a modern cul-de-sac, ideally positioned for a choice of Outstanding & Good schools, according to Ofsted.
Zone 2 Brockley Station with the Overgound and fast links up to London Bridge and a large choice of independent bars, cafes and bistros are found nearby.
To fully appreciate the quality and finish on this fine home, your earliest attention to view is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53854653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8507617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Conran Estates, Brockley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.