5 bedroom detached house for saleWigan Lane, Heath Charnock, Chorley, PR7
- Individual Detached Family Home
- Opposite Duxbury Golf Course
- Set In Approx 0.36 Acres Of Established Gardens
- 5 Generous Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms & Cloaks/WC
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen & Laundry Room
- Parking For Several Vehicles
- Attached Double Garage
- Must Be Viewed
This individual detached residence is situated opposite Duxbury Park golf course and resides on a low density row of bespoke homes. Standing in a 0.36 acre plot, the house has been extended and altered to over 2800 square feet of family accommodation. The property, although semi rural has ease of access to local schooling, parks, golf courses and transport links and is within 2 miles of the the historic market town Chorley. The house has many desirable features including, five well-proportioned bedrooms (en-suite to master), three reception rooms, a recently upgraded breakfast kitchen, laundry room, cloaks/WC and bath/shower room. Many of the rooms offer views of the magnificent gardens which are stocked with an abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubbery, complimented by stone patios and lawned areas ideal for entertaining and child's play. There is ample off street parking via a lengthy driveway and an attached double garage. Vieiwng is strongly recommended to appreciate the size, condition and location of this most excellent home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10482178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.