2 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Boston
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM MODERNISATION AND IMPROVEMENT
- 21'7" LOUNGE DINER
A Detached 2 Bedroom House, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, situated within close proximity of Boston Town Centre and Amenities. The property would benefit internally of modernisation and improvement, whilst offering spacious living accomodation with an enclosed front and rear garden
A Detached 2 Bedroom House, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, situated within close proximity of Boston Town Centre and Amenities. The property would benefit internally of modernisation and improvement, whilst offering spacious living accomodation comprising of; Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
With a part glazed door to the front elevation, matching window to front and side aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, door to the Lounge/Diner and stairs leading off to the first floor.
Lounge Diner 21' 7" x 13' 2" ( 6.58m x 4.01m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point, coved cornice, ceiling light point, door to the Kitchen and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
with a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over, space for cooker, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for an upright fridge freezer, ceiling strip light, doors to the understairs cupboard and glazed door to the rear garden.
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, coved cornice, picture rail, loft access and doors to the 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 13' 2" Maximum ( 3.66m x 4.01m Maximum )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV connection point and door to a walk in wardrobe/cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV connection point and ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, and three piece white suite comprising of; panelled bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling light, airing cupboard and partly tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53861640.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.