3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePearl Street, Splott
- Stunning Refurbished House
- End Terraced
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Second Reception Room
- Cloaks/w.c./utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Modern Family Bathroom
- No Chain
** STAMP DUTY PAID ** Recently renovated and well presented end terraced house. This home has been refurbished to a high standard throughout with quality fixtures and fittings.
Offering large open plan living/kitchen, separate reception room, cloaks/w.c./utility room, three bedrooms, good sized bathroom with modern four piece suite, replacement boiler and double glazing.
Book now to view this wonderful property. Call the sales team on 02920 454555
* Stamp Duty Paid (main residence)
* No Chain
* Stunning End-Terraced House
* Three Bedrooms
* Open Plan Living
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P13332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.