1 bedroom flat for sale240 Tag Lane, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, lancashire
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- PLEASANT & ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL AREAS
- OPTION TO PURCHASE WITH FURNISHINGS & STAIRLIFT
Rare opportunity to purchase on the highly sought after and peaceful Ashtree Court. Situated on the first floor the property benefits from views over the peaceful communal gardens to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall with stairs to the landing, a spacious double bedroom, shower room, lounge and large kitchen complete with breakfast bar. The property is one of the few to also benefit from its own single garage as well as the communal off road parking. The property has been well maintained and is a credit to the owner. Viewings are essential and by appointment only.
Property ref: 121_2296_4602727
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4602727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.