1 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Court, Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5BN
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Highly Sought After Location
- Well Maintained and in Good Order
- Living Room
- One Double Bedroom
- Communal Lounge
- Attractive Communal Gardens
RETIREMENT FLAT IN THE HEART OF CORBRIDGE
This attractive, one bedroom, first floor, retirement apartment is bright and offered in good order, having been redecorated, with a recently fitted kitchen. The property is on the first floor, but there is a lift from the ground floor and direct access to the attractive gardens from the communal lounge on the first floor.
The property has security entry system and the benefits of double glazing and night storage heaters. The accommodation comprises: Communal Entrance Hall with Lift to all floors, Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom/WC, Parking to the Front and Attractive Communal Gardens to the Rear.
Windsor Court is a sought after development close to the heart of Corbridge. Corbridge is a desirable village in the Tyne Valley with local shops and amenities, as well as being conveniently situated for access to all points between Carlisle and Newcastle by road, rail and bus.
An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that Windsor Court has to offer and its proximity to the centre of Corbridge. For further information and your appointment to view please call our Hexham team on 01434605376.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53863938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 328017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.