3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcroft Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey
- Spacious 3 bedroom period mid-terraced house
- Large newly fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Lovely rear garden
- Easy access to transport and amenities
- EPC energy rating E (51)
There are some locations that have always been desirable and sought after. These roads are normally coveted for various reasons such as convenience, prestige and setting. Woodcroft Road is a location that fits this description perfectly as it is close to Croydon University Hospital, with a vast array of fantastic shopping facilities and restaurants. Furthermore, Thornton Heath station provides a wide selection of links into the City. The house has the ideal layout for the modern family. The lounge area is perfect for entertaining guests no matter what the occasion. The newly fitted kitchen brings a real meaning to the definition 'the heart of the home'. After a long day working you get to come home and enjoy a soak in your spacious bathroom. Upstairs all the bedrooms are spacious and outside, the rear garden is a fantastic place for children to play and adults to entertain. So if you are looking to buy, you will already know one thing - finding the perfect house is a difficult task but we have made it easy for you!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area & Dining Area: 24'5 (7.45m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 11'9 (3.58m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 9'1 (3.71m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 8'6 (3.25m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53865141.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.