3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshopton Road, Bamford, Hope Valley
- *** GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £250,000 ***
- No upward chain
- Attractive stone cottage with pretty gardens
- Close to rail and bus services
- Retaining charm and character
- Ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage.
A circa 1860 three storey, three bedroom, stone built mid terraced cottage with pretty front and rear gardens. The property is centrally positioned in the sought after village of Bamford, close to Lady Bower, shops, amenities and country inns with easy access to local walks and cycle trails.
A circa 1860 three storey, three bedroom, stone built mid terraced cottage with pretty front and rear gardens. The property retains charm and character and is centrally positioned in the sought after village location of Bamford, near Lady Bower, close to shops, amenities and country inns with easy access to local walks and cycle trails. Ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage the accommodation comprises, sitting room with multi fuel stove, dining kitchen, walk in pantry and utility room. At first floor two bedrooms and bathroom and at second floor attic bedroom with panoramic views.
A timber entrance door opens into the porch with side aspect double glazed windows.
Sitting Room 13' 11" maximum into recess x 13' 2" maximum including staircase ( 4.24m maximum into recess x 4.01m maximum including staircase )
A reception room with front aspect double glazed window and the focal point of the room is a stone fireplace with Raystone hearth housing a wood burning stove. With recessed display shelving, radiator and a staircase leads to the first floor.
Dining Kitchen 7' 3" maximum into recess x 15' 7" ( 2.21m maximum into recess x 4.75m )
Comprising stainless steel sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback, storage cupboards, space for fridge freezer and a recess with exposed beams houses a Rangemaster range with double oven, four ring gas hobs, electric plate and griddle. There is a rear aspect double glazed window, entrance door and radiator.
Walk In Pantry
With storage shelving.
Comprising stainless steel sink with storage beneath, wall mounted boiler, rear aspect opaque window, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With staircase continuing to the second floor.
Bedroom 13' 11" maximum into recess x 10' 2" maximum not including wardrobe ( 4.24m maximum into recess x 3.10m maximum not including wardrobe )
A double bedroom with decorative fireplace, built in wardrobe, front aspect double glazed window enjoying picturesque views and radiator.
Comprising panel bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, rear aspect opaque window, radiator and built in linen cupboard.
Bedroom 6' 8" maximum measurement x 12' 2" not including wardrobes ( 2.03m maximum measurement x 3.71m not including wardrobes )
With built in wardrobe providing hanging rail, rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Attic Bedroom 14' 1" measurement include staircase x 15' 11" not full head height ( 4.29m measurement include staircase x 4.85m not full head height )
With timber balustrade, exposed beams, stripped plank flooring and exposed stone walling. There are three Velux windows, two radiators and under eaves storage. The Velux roof lights to the front and rear give panoramic views of the surrounding countryside beyond the village.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a pathway leading to the entrance porch, with delightful front cottage garden with shaped lawn and planted beds and borders. To the rear of the property is a raised seating terrace and stone and brick store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53865231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.