3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelmont Avenue, Breaston
- Three bedroomed semi-detached dwelling, requiring some updating and modernising
- UPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated.
- Ground floor bathroom/WC
- Three good sized bedrooms to first floor.
- Low maintenance gardens
- Off road parking
- Popular and sought-after location
- Vacant possession and no upward chain.
OPEN PORCH: UPVC Double glazed external door to:
ENTRANCE LOBBY: Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 4.74m + bay x 3.59m (15'6 x 11'9). UPVC double glazed half bay window, uPVC double glazed rear window, tiled fireplace and hearth with cast fire point, two double radiators, built in store cupboards. Back Boiler.
KITCHEN: 3.18m x 3.12m (10'6 x 10'3). UPVC double glazed window, single draining sink unit, built-in store cupboards and drawer units, double radiator, gas cooker point, walk in pantry with thrawl, electric meter and fuse box.
REAR LOBBY: Store cupboard, external door, UPVC double glazed internal door.
BATHROOM/WC: White two-piece suite comprising, cast iron bath, WC, single radiator, uPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls, water meter.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: UPVC Double glazed window.
BEDROOM 1: 4.74m x 3.15m (15'6 x 10'6). Twin aspect uPVC double glazed windows, traditional fireplace, single radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 4.07m x 2.18m (13'3 x 7'3) UPVC double glazed window, single radiator, access to roof void.
BEDROOM 3: 3.31m x 2.43m (11' x 8') Twin uPVC double glazed windows, single radiator, airing cupboard with lagged cylinder, built in wardrobe.
OUTSIDE: Well-maintained gardens to front and rear elevations with flower and shrub borders, gated access with off road parking to side elevation.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment through the agents, who will be pleased to supply any further information that is required.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53865528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102928000958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallace Jones, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.