7 bedroom house for saleLurgashall, Petworth
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast / family room
- 7 bedroom suites
- Cinema room, bar with seating and games area
- Gym, hot tub, sauna and billiard room
- Indian room, 2 lane bowling alley, lift
- Secondary accommodation
- Swimming pool and tennis court
- Formal gardens, paddock, woodland and lake
- 17,766 sq ft, EPC=D, in about 40 acres
Stunning classical Georgian style country house of over 17,000 sq ft, with state of the art interior, set in a superb rural location with spectacular views. Located on the edge of the quintessential English village of Lurgashall in West Sussex, midway between Guildford and Chichester. Ideally located for polo at Cowdray Park and motor and horse racing at Goodwood.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53865958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26216961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by house, London, Surrey & Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.