2 bedroom apartment for saleVilliers Road, Woodthorpe, Nottingham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000***
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINER, LOUNGE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- NO CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000*** A two bedroom apartment in the desirable area of Woodthorpe, Nottingham. Briefly the property comprises of an open plan kitchen, lounge, diner, two good sized bedrooms, allocated parking and a communal rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom apartment in the desirable area of Woodthorpe, Nottingham. Briefly the property comprises of an open plan kitchen, lounge, diner, two good sized bedrooms, allocated parking and a communal rear garden.
Wooden door to side aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge/kitchen 15' 8" Max x 27' 9" ( 4.78m Max x 8.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, two double glazed window to side aspect, patio doors leading to patio area.
Two built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 7' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Comprising of a paneled bath with mixer taps and shower and attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls and wall mounted radiator.
To the outside of the property is allocated parking, communal rear garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.