3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Paddock, Appleton Wiske, Northallerton, DL6
Offers in Region of
- Desirable bungalow with extended and spacious layout
- Flexible layout which will suit a variety of buyers
- Enclosed rear garden adjoining attractive green
- Driveway parking and single garage
COMPETITIVELY PRICED FOR QUICK SALE
Attractively situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in a pretty and convenient village, this well-presented detached bungalow offers three bedroom accommodation along with two reception rooms, enclosed garden and single garage.
An appealing detached bungalow which has been skilfully extended to provide spacious three bedroom accommodation and flexible living space. Offered with gas-fired central heating, double glazing and neutral decor throughout.
Externally the property is approached at the front by a private driveway providing off street parking and there is a gravelled garden area to the front, with the driveway leading to the detached single garage with up and over door. The gardens are a particular feature with a gravelled area to the front and to the rear there is a easily maintained bedded garden with a seperate patio area, wooden fencing and greenhouse. The gardens are enclosed and therefore ideal for buyers with children and pets, being of a good size and well-maintained. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this desirable bungalow and its plot.
The small village of Appleton Wiske is close to the county town of Northallerton and Yarm where extensive amenities are available. The A19 is convenient and provides links to the region's business centres and motorway network.
Turn off the A19 towards Potto and head west, bear right through East Rounton, turn left onto Low Lane and then take the second left into Appleton Wiske. Turn left into Front Street, left into Hunters Ride and left again into The Paddock where the property can be found at the end on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53866476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOR180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Thirsk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.