3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, Sutton, NORWICH
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£220,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Large Rear Garden With Field Views
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
This well-presented fully refurbished ex local authority house offers three bedrooms, a modern kitchen/ diner and under floor heating to the ground floor. With ample driveway parking and a large rear garden with field views this property would be ideal for a family or first time buyer!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom, semi-detached house in the village of Sutton. Sutton lies next to the Norfolk Broads about 16 miles north-east of Norwich and is adjacent to the slightly larger market town of Stalham. Sutton has a public house and hotel, infant school, garden centre, village hall and a parish church. Nearby is the striking landmark of Sutton Mill whilst tourism and recreational facilities include Sutton Pottery and the Museum of the Broads. The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and is complemented by three bedrooms on the first floor, one with en-suite. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway providing ample off road parking and a garage, as well as a rear garden laid to lawn with unspoilt field views.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to front , open fire place, under floor heating, TV point, telephone point and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood, sink and drainer with mixer taps over and a double glazed window to rear,
The bathroom is current being renovated by the current vendor and will be finished well before exchange of contracts.
With fitted carpet, loft access and doors to the three bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to front. cast iron fireplace, TV point, radiator, fitted carpet and door to en suite.
Fully tiled comprising of a WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 8' ( 3.94m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to rear, large airing cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
To front there is a large driveway as well as side access to a large rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with unspoilt field views and a detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53867982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.