4 bedroom detached house for saleRolleston Drive, Newthorpe, Nottingham
- Detached Home
- Popular Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Full Width Conservatory
- Driveway and Garage
- Generous Room Sizes
- Immaculate Condition
- Utility and Groundfloor WC
**** FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION **** This forever family home is not to be missed *** Immaculately presented ** Large Conservatory **Utility and ground floor WC ** Driveway and garage ** Generous Rear Garden ** BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY ***
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home in the popular area of Newthorpe. Rolleston Drive is conveniently located in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, Giltbrook Retail Park, bus routes and Major road links including the M1. In brief the generously sized property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing parking for several vehicles and a garage. Internally the property offers an entrance porch, open plan lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen along with utility and a ground floor wc and a full width conservatory benefiting from two radiators and under floor heating. To the first floor are Four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is a great size for all the family offering a patio area, large lawn, garden shed and a children's wooden play centre (negotiable with the price). Viewings are absolutely essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With Composite entrance door to front elevation, uPVC opaque panelled windows, laminate flooring, ceiling light and uPVC double glazed opaque panelled door to lounge.
Lounge Area 18' 8" x 12' 11" ( 5.69m x 3.94m )
With carpet flooring throughout the lounge and dining area, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor landing with under stair storage, ceiling light and radiator. Open plan to;
Dining Area 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
With uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to the conservatory, radiator, ceiling light point and door to the kitchen
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units complete with roll top work surfaces and complementary splash back tiling. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. range style oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over and space for further appliances. Laminate flooring, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and door to;
With a wall mounted combi boiler, laminate flooring and door to;
Fitted with a low level wc and wall mounted corner hand wash basin with splash back tiling. Laminate flooring and radiator.
Conservatory 26' 4" x 8' 10" ( 8.03m x 2.69m )
Full width uPVC double glazed conservatory built in 2006. With laminate flooring, electric under floor heating, two radiators and French doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, built in storage cupboard and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 11" Into recess ( 3.51m x 3.02m Into recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes with over bed storage cupboards, radiator and carpet flooring
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Into Wardrobes x 9' 11" Plus door recess ( 3.63m Into Wardrobes x 3.02m Plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, full width built in triple wardrobe, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, vinyl flooring and radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window the front elevation, built in over stair storage, loft hatch and carpet flooring
Fitted with a three piece matching white suite comprising of a panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and a low level wc. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed opaque window to rear and radiator.
Gardens And Parking
The property is set back from the road behind a generous tarmaced driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to the garage. Side access leads to the rear.
The generous enclosed rear garden has a tiered paved patio with railway sleeper borders, a generous lawn with fenced boundaries and a wooden shed for storage. The large wooden play centre can be negotiable with the price of the property.
Garage 17' 8" x 9' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.95m )
With electric roller door to the front, window to the side, ceiling light point and electrical sockets.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53868387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD203055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.