3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarley Hill, Luton
- Three excellent size bedrooms
- Stunning condition throughout
- Character and charm
- Walking distance to town center and train station
- Short drive to J10 of the M1
- Two seperate reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Good size cellar which can be converted
The current owners have done a excellent job in upgrading and maintaining this absolutely delightful chain free three bedroom semi-detached home situated within walking distance of Luton Train station and all of the amenities of the town centre. The property is oozing character and charm and will be very much appreciated by a growing family or first time buyers. Internally to the ground floor there is a large bright and airy living room with a bay window to the front aspect, a seperate Dining Room to the rear with double doors leading into the garden and a fitted modern kitchen. Upstairs there are three excellent size bedrooms and a recently refitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the rear garden provides a lovely escape with a relaxing ambiance featuring a suntrap patio with slate surround and lawn area with a mixture of plants and shrubs. The property also features an excellent size cellar providing potential for further conversions. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53870994.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8687712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.