2 bedroom flat for saleBeaconsfield Road, Norwich
- Two Spacious City Apartments Sold As One Unit
- Both One Offer Bedroom (Studio & apartment)
- One Studio Apartment & One Ground Floor Apartment
- Self Contained Units With Private Access
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Early Viewings strongly Advised
- Rare Opportunity
- Easy Access To The City Center & Local Amenities
- One Off Road Parking Space
- Call Now To View
**READY MADE INVESTMENT** Call now to view these two apartments sold as one property, making them an ideal investment. The two properties are located in a convenient north city location within easy access to the city center and local amenities. The ground floor apartment offers a spacious lounge/diner with separate kitchen and a 17ft double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and an allocated parking space. The first floor studio apartment offers a private entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge/bedroom with kitchen area and a modern shower room. CALL NOW TO VIEW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8712453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.