3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWythenshawe Road, Sale
- Three bedroom semi detached
- In need of cosmetic updating
- Situated in a highly convenient location
- Gardens to both the front and rear
- Extended to the ground floor
- Driveway and single garage
A WELL PRICED AND EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED IDEAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON A PROPERTY. Situated in a highly convenient location with the M60 motorway network being within a moments drive and also Sale Water Park Metrolink station within easy walking distance. Set well back from the road the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room and an extended open plan dining kitchen which provides access to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms two of which are double bedrooms and the third being a larger than average single bedroom. There is also a modern shower room fitted with a white suite. Externally to the rear there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area ideal for entertaining during the summer months. To the front there are further long gardens mainly laid to lawn and a driveway which provides off road parking and access to the single garage.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge/Diner - 24'5" x 12'1" (7.44m x 3.68m) -
Dining Kitchen - 18'5" x 19'3" (5.61m x 5.87m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 11'1" x 10'11" (3.38m x 3.33m) -
Bedroom Two - 11'1" x 9'11" (3.38m x 3.02m) -
Bedroom Three - 8'11" x 7'7" (2.72m x 2.31m) -
Shower Room - 7'10" x 6'4" (2.39m x 1.93m) -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
Single Garage - 16'10" x 8'1" (5.13m x 2.46m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53877228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27776959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.