2 bedroom apartment for salePulteney Close, Isleworth, TW7
- Modern duplex ground-first floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in luxury gated development
- Recently installed designer kitchen with integrated AEG appliances with breakfast bar
- Spacious lounge with feature staircase offering plenty of entertaining space & separate dining area
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating
- Two fully-tiled refurbished bathrooms with bath and walk-in shower
- New programmable electric radiators, LED lighting & double glazing throughout
- Allocated secure off street parking and visitor parking
- Long lease (over 950 years), low service charge & ground rent
- 0.6 mile to Isleworth station & bus stop to Twickenham, Richmond, Brentford, Chiswick, Hammersmith
ISLEWORTH: MODERN SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT in ICONIC BUILDING with STUNNING FEATURES and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Spacious two-bedroom ground/first floor flat in an enviable location in Old Isleworth is looking for new owners to appreciate its modern, open-plan kitchen/diner and fully refurbished bathrooms.
On the ground floor the entrance hallway leads past a large contemporary family bathroom and through to a spacious double aspect reception and stylish semi-open plan kitchen, which benefit from oak flooring and an exposed staircase.
The kitchen offers ample storage, worksurfaces and integrated appliances and is finished to a high standard with a separate dining space and a breakfast bar.
The whole apartment is tastefully decorated throughout in contemporary decor, to a high standard
On the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with walk-in shower.
The property further benefits from allocated off road parking and a long lease.
Pulteney Close is located just off St John's Road and is within half a mile of Isleworth BR Mainline station and within easy walking distance of the shops & amenities of Isleworth and Old Isleworth. The River Thames is within half a mile with picturesque tow path walks into St Margarets and Richmond.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53877255.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwa-oe47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.