2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSutherland Drive, Wirral
- No onward chain
- Off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Popular location
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow is offered with no onward chain and is located in a popular residential location. Whilst requiring some updating the bungalow offers great potential and highlights include a large 18' plus lounge, gardens and garage.
Jones and Chapman are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£ 147,250 for 170 Sutherland Drive. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact, Jones and Chapman, 29 Allport Lane, Bromborough, CH627HH before exchange of contracts.
A blank canvas awaiting your personal touch! With great potential this semi-detached bungalow is ready for viewings. The property briefly comprises of a Entrance hall, fitted kitchen with rear door leading to private rear garden. There is a large lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally offers off road parking leading to a garage with power and up and over door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and a decked seating area.
Side aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Lounge 11' 6" into recess x 18' 10" excluding patio recess ( 3.51m into recess x 5.74m excluding patio recess )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, television point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" excludes door recess x 7' 5" ( 3.23m excludes door recess x 2.26m )
Side aspect double glazed window, double glazed door to rear aspect. Range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, space for under counter fridge/freezer, gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 7" into wardrobes x 11' 3" max to wall ( 3.23m into wardrobes x 3.43m max to wall )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
Front aspect double glazed window, telephone point and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, fully tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden, laid mainly to lawn, pathway to greenhouse, decked area and side door to garage.
Garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53877627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO104181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.