1 bedroom flat for saleAdamsrill Road London SE26
- Sturdy 'Brick Façade' Building.
- Ground Floor Accommodation.
- One Large Bedroom.
- Surpassing 500sqft Internal Floor Space.
- 'Retro' yet 'Trendy' Décor Throughout.
- Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Residential Street.
- Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this 'trendy' incredibly practical one bedroom ground floor garden flat situated in a quiet residential road in Sydenham!
The accommodation surpasses in excess of 500sqft/48sqm of internal floor space, all of which is brilliantly proportioned and offers a free flowing layout. The master bedroom is large in it's size and houses a huge wardrobe. The bathroom is neutral yet modern, mostly tiled. The reception room however is stunning, plenty of natural light and beautiful views over the rear 'courtyard' like garden which is very charming and is a perfect spot for a glass of red or BBQ! The reception room is also semi-open plan to the separate kitchen with the cream high gloss finish highly complimented with the splashes of pastel blue paintwork, chrome handles and oakwood worktops. Further benefits include a long leasehold tenure, double glazing and gas central heating.
Situated just off Adamsrill Road, this flat is sure to attract a buyer looking for all local amenities to be close by, Lower Sydenham Station is not too far away and offers brilliant links into London Charing Cross, London Bridge and London Waterloo East. Sydenham Station is your second closest station and has superb links into London Bridge also but more notably the East London Overground Line with routes to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street.
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Lease Length: 96 Years Ground Rent: £10p/a Service Charge: £500 approx.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.