1 bedroom apartment for saleLinear Building, City North, Finsbury Park, N4
- 5th Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- 506 sqft Plus 54 sqft Balcony
- 24-Hour Security & Concierge
- High Specification Finish
- Est Service Charge: £3.75 psf
- Tenure: 999 Years Leasehold
- Est Ground Rent: £450 pa
- Completion due: Q4 2019
- Great Investor Product
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Well positioned 5th floor one bedroom apartment, spread over (506 Sq.Ft) plus balcony offering south & west views over The Palace and Hampstead. Located in City North development by Telford Homes. Moments away from Finsbury Park station, N4.
Located adjacent to the 110-acre Finsbury Park, City North can be regarded as the perfect blend between residential and commercial spaces.
City North provides residents with a host of amenities such as; 24hr concierge & security, residents lounge as well as beautifully landscaped communal gardens. Additionally there will be on-site premium retail space including shops, restaurants, cinemas and a state-of-the-art gym.
Finsbury Park Tube Station, allowing easy access to everything the city has to offer – within minutes of the Victoria or Piccadilly Line you can reach the West End in under 15 minutes. Finsbury Park is undergoing many exciting cultural changes and with City North at the centre, completes this 360 degrees of regeneration and development
Completion due Q4 2019
*These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27777618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.