1 bedroom flat for saleEthelbert Crescent, Margate, Kent
- 1 bedroom second floor flat
- Direct sea views
- Close to local shops
- Chain free sale
- Close to bus route
- EPC energy rating C (70)
If you are looking for a property with direct sea views then look no further than this one bedroom second floor flat.
This flat is being sold with no onward chain, ideal for someone who wants to move quickly.
The kitchen is at the front of the property and takes advantage of the sea view, as does the living room.
You will find a good size double bedroom and a family bathroom. Requiring some modernisation this is ideal for someone who would like to put their own stamp on the property.
- Lounge: 14'5 x 12'1 (4.40m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 8'8 (3.43m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 9'11 (4.42m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 10'7 x 4'9 (3.23m x 1.45m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53882130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.