2 bedroom cottage for saleStation Road, Kegworth
- Two bedroom double fronted cottage
- No upward chain
- Wealth of period character throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Breakfast kitchen
- Open sitting/dining room
- Two bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Private rear gardens
- EPC rating D
Two bedroom double fronted cottage ** No upward chain ** Wealth of period character throughout ** Gas central heating and double glazing ** Breakfast kitchen ** Open sitting/dining room ** Two bedrooms and a family bathroom ** Private rear gardens
General Description - Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN this two bedroom double fronted cottage on Station Road in the heart of Kegworth. The property affords a wealth of period character throughout including beautiful stripped beams. Affording gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the property is laid across two floors with living accommodation comprising in brief: Impressive open sitting/dining room, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are private rear gardens with a patio and lawned area. Viewing via the sole selling agent, Alexanders 01509 861222.
Ground Floor - Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15' x 8' (4.57m x 2.44m) • Sitting/Dining Room 22' x 15'5 (6.71m x 4.70m)
First Floor - Bedroom One 11'4 x 8'6 (3.45m x 2.59m) • Bedroom Two 10'6 x 9'3 (3.20m x 2.82m) max • Bathroom 7'8 x 6'6 (2.34m x 1.98m) max
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - North West Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3FJ. Tel: 01530 454545. Council Tax Band - A.
Measurements - Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53883864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27778818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.