2 bedroom flat for saleCandlemakers Apartments, Battersea, London, SW11
- Desirable modern split-level apartment
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Modernised to a very high standard throughout
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Ensuite bathroom and second family bathroom
- Generous storage and utility cupboard
- Secure underground parking assigned space
- Close to Clapham Junction station, local buses to Victoria/Hammersmith/Wandsworth & a River Bus Stop 5 mins away (Plantation Wharf)
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market a much sought after split-level two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in the modern Candlemakers apartments. This bright and spacious property offers accommodation extending to 1219 sq.ft.
From the entrance to the flat on the third floor you will find a spacious double bedroom and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is an open plan full fitted kitchen and living area with high ceilings. A spiral staircase from the entrance hall leads to the extremely spacious master bedroom which also has the added benefit of built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. In the grounds there is also an enclosed private courtyard that residents can use, secure cycle racks in the courtyard are also available for residents. This is also an onsite caretaker available Mon - Friday
Candlemakers apartments is situated just off the banks of the River Thames, a short walk to Battersea Village & Chelsea Harbour. Clapham Junction is located close by where there is an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars and great transport links. The property also comes with secure underground parking space and a video entry system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53884263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.