3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRed Rose Crescent, Manchester
- NO CHAIN
- EXTENDED KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE A FANTASTIC HOME
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO HEATON CHAPEL & REDDISH
- BORDERING HIGHFIELD COUNTRY PARK
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE & BEYOND
FABULOUS EXTENDED FAMILY HOME, GREAT LOCATION, FANTASTIC PRICE!
** NO CHAIN ** POTENTIAL TO CREATE A FANTASTIC HOME ** HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO HEATON CHAPEL & REDDISH ** BORDERING HIGHFIELD COUNTRY PARK ** 3 GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS ** SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER ** EASY REACH OF LEVENSHULME'S VIBRANT VILLAGE CENTRE ** EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE & BEYOND ** CATCHMENT FOR EXCELLENT SCHOOLS **
Enclosed Porch - 0.85m x 1.20m (2'9" x 3'11") - Enclosed porch providing the perfect spot to remove outdoor clothes before entering the main house.
Lounge - 3.26m x 5.52m (10'8" x 18'1") - Fabulous size lounge with sliding doors to the extended dining room.
Dining Room - 3.00m x 4.92m (9'10" x 16'2") - This room adds real flexibility to this already fantastic home as it can be used as a formal dining area, second sitting room or family room. Sliding patio doors flood the room with light and provide access to the rear garden.
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 2.70m x 5.62m (8'10" x 18'5") - Fantastic, extended kitchen with space for a host of freestanding and integrated appliances as well as a spacious breakfast bar.
Inner Hallway - 2.41m x 1.81m (7'11" x 5'11") - Stirs leading to the first floor and access to a storage cupboard.
First Floor -
Landing - 2.58m x 1.84m (8'6" x 6'0") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.18m x 3.79m (10'5" x 12'5") - Double size bedroom with fitted furniture and views to the front of the property.
Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 3.16m (10'4" x 10'4") - Double size bedroom with views to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 2.60m x 2.90m (8'6" x 9'6") - Great size third bedroom with views to the front of the property.
Bathroom - 2.58m x 2.19m (8'6" x 7'2") - Spacious bathroom with shower over the bath, wash basin, w/c and separate store cupboard.
Rear Garden - Great size lawned garden and patio area providing the perfect place to relax, play or entertain.
Off Road Parking - Herring bone block brick driveway.
Integral Garage - 2.45m x 5.09m (8'0" x 16'8") - Great size garage providing secure parking, excellent storage or potential for conversion into additional living space.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27778986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Levenshulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.