3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Avenue, Prestwich, Manchester, M25
- Prime location in Prestwich
- Beautifully presented and renovated
- Spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Modern & Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Two kitchens
- Fitted Pesach Kitchen
A beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi detached property situated on one of Prestwich's most sought after roads. Offering a host of modern improvements from the Indian stone paved front approach, contemporary styling and decoration and generously extended living space, this family home briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, guest WC, breakfast room, kitchen with breakfast bar, fitted Pesach kitchen/utility room, dining room to the ground floor. At first floor level there are three great sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an excellent sized rear garden with raised decked area. Sure to be popular, early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Why the Seller is moving... After 15 happy years in this fantastic family home the Seller is upsizing locally.
Why the Seller loves their home... We have taken great care to plan and extend the ground floor to maximise the internal space and provide rooms with real width and depth. We have undertaken a lot of improvements from a composite front door, new laminate flooring, upgrades to the central heating system, fitted bookcases to name but a few of the many features.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53884971.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10589705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Normie & Co, Whitefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.