2 bedroom flat for saleLavender Hill, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- A well-presented Victorian conversion flat
- Excellent condition throughout with original period features
- Recently updated fitted kitchen
- Open plan kitchen reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Built in storage throughout
- Located on Lavender hill close to the bars and restaurants.
- A short walk from Clapham Junction train station
- Close to Clapham Common North Side
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market, this bright, well presented two double bedroom apartment which has a large open plan kitchen reception space, offering superb entertaining space with many original period features throughout. The flat is situated on the raised ground floor and is located moments from the bars and restaurants on Lavender hill and is short walk from Clapham Junction train station.
The accommodation extends to 650sq ft and is bright and spacious throughout. Into the bay window at the front of the property is a generous open plan lounge kitchen diner, with a recently updated fully fitted kitchen. To the rear of the property is a large master bedroom, which has two built in storage cupboards and a good size second double room. There is family bathroom located off the entrance hall where there is further storage space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53886753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.