2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCannon Street, Wisbech
- Semi-detached house
- Walking distance to town centre
- 2 double bedrooms. 2 reception rooms
- Off road parking, car port + workshop
- No upward chain!
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Set conveniently within walking distance of the town centre is this well looked after semi-detached property that has good sized accommodation, off road parking & a workshop. BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! This semi-detached property is situated conveniently within walking distance of the town centre and offers great value. The property has good sized accommodation including a porch, 2 reception rooms (open plan), kitchen, utility and a shower room on the ground floor with 2 double bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom upstairs. The property benefits from having gas central heating & double glazing. Outside provides off road parking, a car port and a workshop that has power. This home is being sold with no upward chain - Call today to arrange a viewing!
Living Room 11' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.45m max x 3.45m max )
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.45m max x 3.45m max )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.41m )
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.26m x 1.80m )
Shower Room 5' 10" x 4' 11" ( 1.78m x 1.50m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
En-Suite Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 3.48m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A47, signposted Peterborough, to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Take the first left turning into Somers Road and at the "T" junction turn left into Queens Road. Continue along and take the second left hand turning into Cannon Street where the property will be found towards the bottom on your left hand side, look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53887194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.