3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadowcroft, St. Albans
- Peaceful Cul de Sac with Communal Green
- Walking Distance of Popular Local Schools and Nurseries
- Open Plan Living Room and Dining Room
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Guest WC
- South East Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway for Three Vehicles
- Single Garage
- One and a Half Miles to City Centre and Mainline Station
A bright and spacious, link-detached family home with three bedrooms in a pleasant cul de sac location. The sizeable accommodation, perfect for modern family living and presented in a neutral palette throughout, comprises eat-in kitchen which lies open plan to the dining room and living room, guest WC, three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is additionally a very well maintained rear garden, single garage and off street parking for three vehicles as well as garden to the front.
Meadowcroft is a quiet residential road with central, communal green situated to the east side of St Albans and well located for the surrounding motorway network. Within close walking distance are local amenities as well as reputable local schools and nurseries. Just a mile and a half away are the city centre and mainline station with excellent links to central London and both Luton and Gatwick airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53888439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8638948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.