2 bedroom flat for saleWandsworth Road, Clapham Old Town, SW8
- Phone app controlled under floor heating
- Exposed brick work walls
- Courtyard between master bedroom and reception room
- Two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive open-plan rear space with reception and kitchen
- Ample space for dining with feature lighting
- Fully folding doors leading to the expansive 55' garden
- Fantastic finish throughout, high quality fixtures
This amazing two bedroom ground floor flat on the edge of Clapham Old Town provides gorgeous open-plan living and an impressive 50' tiered rear private garden.
The amenities of Clapham Old Town are on the doorstep with bars, restaurants, pavement cafés of Clapham Old Town and Clapham High Street moments away. The green open spaces of Clapham Common are also within easy reach as is bus access to Vauxhall etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53889789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.