2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamsden Street, Kippax, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- A Stunning Semi-Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Open Plan Living Sapce
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Wonderful Conservatory
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Off Street Park Available
Appealing to a wide range of potential buyers is this superbly presented and modern two double bedroomed semi-detached property situated in this highly popular Kippax location. The smart, spacious and well maintained property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing throughout and an early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
In brief the property comprises; reception hall with access to a downstairs WC, a stylish living room with open access into a superb dining kitchen having modern units fitted at floor and wall height with counter level work surfaces incorporating a single stainless steel sink bowl with side drainer. In addition there’s space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, a gas hob unit with oven below and extractor hood over, fridge and freezer, dining table and chairs with window and door to rear elevation. Sliding patio doors from the living room lead into a delightful conservatory and the wonderful gardens beyond. To the first floor are two good size double bedrooms, complimented by a modern house bathroom comprising a three piece white suite. The property further benefits from a driveway providing off street parking to the front and a generous sized rear garden that is fully enclosed and predominantly laid to lawn with a wonderful decked patio area ideal for outside dining or entertaining.
To view this wonderful property call the Garforth branch on 0113 2878790.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53890725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GFT180066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Garforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.