2 bedroom apartment for saleWhitehall Croft, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Super second floor apartment
- Modern development
- Good size lounge
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Attractive communal gardens
- Allocated & visitor parking
- No onward chain
Super second floor apartment situated within this modern development and ideally located for access to Leeds City Centre, Ring Road and Motorway Networks. Bus routes, local shops and Asda supermarket are also nearby.
Having both electric heating and double glazing, the accommodation comprises: communal entrance via intercom system. Communal entrance hall with staircase to first and second floors. Entrance hallway with useful built in storage cupboards and laminate flooring. The good size lounge has French doors and a Juliette balcony overlooking the communal green and laminate flooring. The separate kitchen has a good range of modern wall and base units with inset electric oven and up with extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine, laminate flooring and a window to the front elevation. There are two double bedrooms with built in wardrobe to the master and windows to the rear elevation.
The bathroom has a white three piece suite comprising; bath with shower and screen, wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
To the front of the property is the communal green area. There is an allocated parking space and further visitor parking.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and an early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53890788.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR180199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.