Studio apartment for saleWalton Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8
- A Boutique development of four high-specification apartments.
- One 1 bedroom & three 2 bedroom homes
- Finished to the highest standards offering the very best of luxury living
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen Area
- Convenient to local amenities
- With Help to Buy
Tenure: Share of Freehold
***COMING SOON***A boutique development of four high-specification apartments.
Prestigious collection of four Boutique 1 and 2 bedroom Suits with superb specifications and High Quality fittings.
Created for deluxe living, short walk distance from Hampton Court Palace - one of London’s most iconic Landmarks.
Just 5 mins walk from restaurants, bistros, shops and pubs of Hampton Court Village and Train Station (service to London Waterloo -from 30 minutes)
The brand new beautifully presented flats finished to the highest specification and standard.
Every room has been carefully designed to be comfortable, chic and functional offering:
• Modern grey high gloss handles kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances
• Selected stone worktops
• Stylish designed with Carrera marble look bathroom tiles
• Chrome bathroom fittings
• White sanitary ware with designer silver basins and extra large mirrors
• Engineered Real Oak floors throughout with high quality carpets in bedrooms
• Double glazed windows and French doors
• Ground floor suits each benefit from private Patios,
• Individual Video entry phone system
This exclusive development must be viewed to appreciate it’s High Quality and Standards.
Help to Buy Available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS170282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.