2 bedroom terraced house for saleWaldeck Road, Dartford, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid terraced house
- Fantastic location for town centre and station
- No onward chain
- Back access
- Well presented throughout
- EPC energy rating E (50)
The current owner bought this property to live in but over the years his circumstances changed and he was able to find a tenant straight away. The good thing with this property is that anyone could move straight in and there is no work that you would need to do, so you could just kick back and relax. It is also being sold chain free so timescales wouldn't be an issue, which is also fantastic for any keen first time buyer.
With two double bedrooms and a through lounge/diner you will be spoilt for choice. There is a lovely back garden for you to enjoy the weather in the summer months. You also have the added bonus of back access - something that the current owner utilised to bring his motorbike home safely.
The location is superb. You are within a short walk from the town centre and train station, perfect for your travel needs. Not only that, you also have an array of primary schools on your door step and the motorway is a few minutes drive away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining Area: 21'4 x 11'2 (6.51m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 7'8 (3.25m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'5 (3.36m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 10'8 x 7'1 (3.25m x 2.16m)
- Courtyard garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53911659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.