3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Detached Family Home Arranged Over Three Floors
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Stunning Views Over Countryside
- 88ft East Facing Rear Garden
- Quiet & Popular Location
A spacious and well-presented three bedroom detached family home occupying a generous plot. The house has double sized bedrooms, a beautiful garden and fantastic open views across fields.
This handsome detached house is located in the popular village of Smallford on the outskirts of St. Albans. The property has a front drive with parking for several vehicles and a gate and pathway leading into the rear garden. The inner hallway has a downstairs cloakroom with wc and leads to the reception rooms which include the family room with front aspect windows. The living room has bay windows and is open-plan to the dining room. This, in-turn, leads to the conservatory which benefits from views over the glorious garden. The oak kitchen offers a range of fitted kitchen appliances and views over the garden and has access to the utility room which then leads onto the garage and the garden.
The first floor has the three double sized bedrooms; two of which have fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom and staircase leading to the charming second floor loft room which has a small balcony with stunning elevated views across the surrounding countryside.
The mature garden is approximately 88ft long and is mainly laid to lawn. The garden also stretches across the back of a neighbouring property further enhancing the outdoor space on offer.
The small hamlet of Smallford is on the outskirts of St Albans. We believe the location will prove popular with buyers looking for a quieter pace of life yet still requiring good links to the road and rail networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53915466.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA130130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.