3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Ethelwolds Street, Shotton
Sold by Us
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO ROAD NETWORKS
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM A SCHEME OF MODERNISATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/ INVESTOR PURCHASE
- EPC RATING: D
Christopher Hall Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terrace property which is ideally situated for easy access to road networks for local areas of employment. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge which is open into dining room. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property would benefit from a scheme of modernising offering an ideal first time purchase or investor purchase. Offered with no onward chain. EPC RATING: D
ENTRANCE HALL uPVC double glazed front door leading into entrance hallway.
KITCHEN 8' 1" x 12' 0" (2.48m x 3.66m) Wooden glazed door leading to rear garden, uPVC double glazed window to the rear. A range of wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, gas hob, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 8' 11" x 11' 1" (2.72m x 3.39m) uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
DINING ROOM 11' 5" x 8' 11" (3.48m x 2.72m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, wall mounted gas fire with wooden surround.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING loft hatch
BEDROOM ONE 11' 4" x 10' 6" (3.47m x 3.22m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. central heating radiator. Built in storage housing hot water tank
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 10' 4" (3.31m x 3.16m) uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 9" x 6' 9" (2.07m x 2.07m) uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 5' 7" x 8' 2" (1.72m x 2.50m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, panel bath, wash hand basin, WC.
OUTSIDE partially enclosed front garden laid to lawn with pathway to front door and to shared entrance to the rear, The rear garden is enclosed with wooden fencing, wooden shed, brick built outhouse.
NOTE FROM THE AGENT VIEWING
Strictly by appointment only through the agents Deeside Office
MONDAY FRIDAY 09:00 17:00
SATURDAY 10:00 15:00
FORDE & HALL
For advice on mortgages and all aspects of house purchasing, contact Forde & Hall Independent Mortgage Brokers at the Shotton office.
Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Please note that none of the appliances have been tested by the estate agents
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101246010636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hall Estate Agents, Deeside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.