3 bedroom terraced house for saleWinser Drive, Reading
- 1930's 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Located On A Sought After Private Road Close To Town Centre
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Rear Aspect Dining Room With Patio Door
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Landscaped Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Vacant Possession
- No Onward Sales Chain Complications
Sansome & George Reading - Situated on a highly desirable 'tree lined' Private Road, this well presented 'Haddock' built 3 bedroom mid terrace home that offers well proportioned accommodation throughout and is offered to the market with 'No Onward Chain'. Reading's thriving Town Centre with mainline Train Station (London Paddington 27 mins) and wealth of Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Leisure Facilities is under 2 miles away or a short commute by regular Bus services. Junctions 11 and 12 of the M4 Motorway are also each approximately 3.5 miles by car.
Internal accommodation comprises of useful Entrance Porch, opening to a spacious Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor Landing and doors leading to all Ground Floor rooms. Two interchangeable Reception Rooms, 13' Dining Room with Box Bay Window, and 12' Lounge with rear aspect Patio Doors are complimented by a modern re-fitted Kitchen with integrated four ring Gas Hob and Electric Oven. On the First Floor two 'double' bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and third 'single' bedroom measuring in excess of 8' are serviced by a three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath.
Externally the property benefits further from a fully enclosed, landscaped Rear Garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area. To the front of the home is a shared approach giving access to a private driveway for one vehicle.
Please contact West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange an appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53919840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27783471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.