2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleElizabeth Road, Boston
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A sizeable GROUNF FLOOR FLAT offering good sized living accommodation in a popular residential location within close proximity of Boston Town Centre. The property benefits from an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and a rear garden.
GROUND FLOOR FLAT OFFERING 2 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, PILGRIM HOSPITAL AND TOWER ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL.
With partially glazed front entrance door, ceiling mounted lighting, dado rail and fitted cloak cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" maximum x 13' 2" maximum ( 4.19m maximum x 4.01m maximum )
With Bay window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted lighting with ornamental rose, feature living flame coal effect electric fire place with surround, cover panel radiator and TV aerial point.
Kitchen Diner 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.15m )
With roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer with a mixer tap, range of wall and base units, integrated electric oven and grill with four ring gas hob and stainless steel illuminated fume extractor above, pluming for an automatic washing machine, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted lighting, window to rear elevation and further door leading out to the rear garden.
With window to rear elevation, wall mounted shelving and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.17m )
With window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, walk in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.17m )
With window to rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, built in cupboard space.
With panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and further wall mounted electric shower with fitted shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail, ceiling mounted lighting and window to rear elevation.
The property benefits from a good sized rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, with a mixture of hedging and fencing to the boundaries and plant and shrub boarders. The property also benefits from two storage out buildings.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53920023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.