4 bedroom terraced house for saleDukesthorpe Road Sydenham SE26
- A Mass Amount of Curb Appeal
- 149sqm of Internal Floor Space
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Modern yet Tasteful Kitchen/Diner
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden
- Incredibly Sought After Road
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this astonishing, yet characterful, Edwardian freehold house situated in one of Sydenham's most historic locations.
Dukesthorpe Road is formally part of the 'Sydenham Thorpe Conservation Area' with this pocket of SE26 having always been well sought after due to its array of period buildings with fine detailing and tree lined streets which offer a 'Dulwich Esque' feel, but for a lesser expense.
The current sellers have put an incredible amount of detail into the house, with a vast amount of improvements and renovations being made to really upscale the quality of the house. The accommodation itself surpasses over 1600sqft/149sqm of internal floor space, which is spread across this stunning Edwardian residence. The ground floor consists of a stunning entrance hall, leading you onto two reception rooms, both of which are complimented with masses of character and natural light. The separate fully fitted kitchen/diner is cleverly and tastefully designed with the cream matte finish wall and base units offering a soft yet classy ambience, as well as benefiting two modern skylights, introducing further natural light. The upper floors consist of four bedrooms, all of which are doubles, with one of which being situated in the loft, a family bathroom suite incredibly traditional in it's design with panel work and a free standing bath, ample storage and an en-suite shower room. Further benefits include a recently fitted roof, double glazed casement windows which are in keep with the Edwardian style and a new combination boiler system.
Sure to attract a buyer looking for a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Sydenham High Street, which is only 192 yards away (according to Google Maps) and offers a full range of eateries, cafés, restaurants and bars. Sydenham Station is 0.3 miles away (according to Google Maps) and has superb links into London Bridge and the East London Overground Line with routes to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.