2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCliff-En-Howe Road, Pott Row, KING'S LYNN
- Beautifully presented semi-detached bungalow which has been much improved by the current owner
- Two bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Good sized plot
- Well maintained gardens
A beautifully presented two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow which has been much improved by the current owner. The property is situated on a good sized plot offering off road parking and beautifully maintained gardens. Viewings are essential to appreciate the high standard of the accommodation
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented semi-detached bungalow which has been much improved by the current owner. Accommodation comprises a kitchen, bathroom. cloakroom, lounge/diner and two bedrooms with an en-suite to master. The property is situated on a good sized plot offering off road parking and beautifully maintained gardens.
UPVC double glazed door to side, timber single glazed windows to side and rear.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, boiler serving central heating and hot water, kitchen units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, tiled splashbacks, ceramic electric hob, electric oven, extractor fan, tiled floor (with under floor heating continuing throughout the property), access to loft space.
Doors to bathroom and cloakroom
Fully tiled walls and floor, pedestal hand wash basin, stainless steel heated towel rail, airing cupboard, bath with hand held shower attachment, shower over, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Low flush WC, UPVC double glazed window to side, tiled floor.
Lounge / Diner 11' x 22' 5" ( 3.35m x 6.83m )
Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, tiled floor, television point, telephone point.
Oak veneer door to front with triple glazed window to front, tiled floor, doors to lounge and bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, television point, door to en-suite.
Tiled floor, tiled walls, waterfall shower with hand held shower attachment, glass shower screen, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, spotlighting, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 11' ( 3.30m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, tiled floor, television point.
To the front of the property there is an extensive gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles along with a lawned garden area. Gates lead to the rear where there is a good sized patio area extending the length of the property and raised borders. The rear garden is a good sized and mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to a further patio area, attractive garden pond with patio entertaining area and greenhouse. There is also a garden shed and useful summer house with a pergola.
Timber double glazed windows, patio door, power, light
Summer House 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Fully insulated, power, light, log burner with exposed brickwork and beam, timber double glazed windows, double glazed doors, tiled floor, ladder to loft space with window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53921496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.