2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrinces Way, King's Lynn
- Well-presented detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Shower room
- Parking & gardens
- No onward chain
The fantastic opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow conveniently situated for King's Lynn town centre and train station. The property offers well-presented two bedroom accommodation, off road parking and a good sized lawned garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well-presented detached bungalow in a popular location. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally a driveway provides parking and leads to the garage. To the rear there is good sized enclosed lawned garden.
UPVC double glazed window and door to side, radiator, telephone point, doors off.
Lounge 11' 11" x 16' ( 3.63m x 4.88m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, gas fire to fireplace, wall lights.
Kitchen / Diner 16' max x 11' max ( 4.88m max x 3.35m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed door to conservatory, gas fire to tiled fireplace with back boiler, storage cupboard with sliding doors, kitchen units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, worktop surfaces, television point, telephone point, two radiators.
Utility 13' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.41m )
Timber single glazed windows to side, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, storage cupboard, sliding door to garage.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point
UPVC double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, hand wash basin and low flush WC to vanity unit, tiled splashbacks.
Power, light, up and over door, single glazed windows to rear.
To the front of the property a driveway provides parking and gives access to the garage. The low maintenance front garden area is enclosed by a brick wall the front boundary.
To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with various plants, shrubs and two raised flower beds. There is also a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53921505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.