2 bedroom flat for saleFirs Close Forest Hill SE23
- Brick Façade Frontage.
- Private Entrance.
- Surpassing 840sqft of Internal Floor Space.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Excessive 'L' Shaped Reception Room.
- Private Rear Garden.
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location.
- Energy Efficiency Rating C.
*No Onward Chain & Ready To View NOW!*
Situated in arguably one of Forest Hill's most desirable pockets, Firs Close is a quiet tree lined close which is tucked away from the 'hustle and bustle' of Brockley Rise, just moments away from the 'trendy' Honor Oak.
The accommodation is rather impressive, boasting over 840sqft/78sqm of internal floor space, all of which is on the ground floor. The front door welcomes you into a spacious hallway which guides you into the extensive 'L' shaped reception room which interlinks to the kitchen and has direct access onto the stunning private rear garden, oozing plenty of natural light. The kitchen, lengthy in it's design, and is fully fitted offering a perfect layout for a keen cook. Both bedrooms are large doubles, and have plenty of space for bedside tables & wardrobes, with the bathroom, being modern in it's design and having a well-proportioned layout.
Honor Oak Station is under a ten minute walk away (according to Google Maps) and offer superb links into London Victoria & London Bridge. This station also serves the highly rated East London Overground Line which has four trains per hour linking you to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street. Stillness & Dalmain Primary School is just a stones throw away and also currently boasts an "Outstanding" and 'Good' Ofsted reports respectively.
Sure to attract a professional commuter for it's amazing location, this flat also offers incredibly good value for money on this side of SE23 as it borders the 'in trend SE4 postcode' and has access to Honor Oak Parade!
Lease Length: | Service Charge: £700 per annum | Ground Rent: £100 per annum | Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.