3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Corn Mill Fold, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20
- Flexible three bedroom, three storey living space
- Ultra modern services and double glazing throughout
- Immaculately presented and decorated
- Smart fitted dining kitchen with numerous appliances
- Easily managed gardens and parking facilities
- Convenient location close to Silsden's facilities and readily accessible to Steeton train station.
An immaculately presented modern three bedroom semi detached family home with easily managed gardens and parking close to Silsden's numerous facilities.
1 Old Corn Mill Fold is a recently stone built semi detached family home with beautifully presented three bedroom living accommodation arranged over three storeys. There is a ground floor sitting room with box bay window and a ultra smart kitchen, having high gloss facades and numerous quality appliances, there is also a wc. To the upper storeys are three bedrooms of varying sizes, one with en-suite facilities and a well presented house bathroom. There are ultra modern services with all mains services installed as well as sealed unit double glazing and a security system. Outside are pleasant, level, mainly enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear as well as two parking spaces nearby.
The property is situated off Keighley Road, a short distance from the wide array of facilities in Silsden's centre. These include supermarkets, restaurants, public houses, places of worship, numerous shops and leisure facilities whilst the train station at Steeton is also readily accessible. Silsden is conveniently located midway between the neighbouring towns of Skipton, Ilkley and Keighley and has excellent access to the West Yorkshire and East Lancashire conurbations.
From the Aire Valley trunk road turn left signposted Silsden. Continue along this road and the property will be seen before the bridge on the right hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53924193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI170474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.