9 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarehills Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- For sale by auction on the 16th May 2018
- Guide price £135,000 - £145,000
- Substantial property for development
- Could be turned back into a large family home
- Planning permission to convert into 3 x flats
- OPEN VIEWINGS
- 24th April @ 11.30am
- 2nd May @ 11.30am
- 9th May @ 11.30am
- VIEWINGS LAST 25 MINS NO APP NECESSARY
This substantial semi-detached property, with accommodation over four floors, will appeal to developers and local residents alike. There are currently thirteen rooms, three kitchens and three shower rooms, most of which remains incomplete. The lower ground floor appears to have been tanked and has its own access into the rear yard. Externally, there is a large concrete yard which could provide off street parking.
Planning permission (Ref - 17/08445/FU) to convert the property into three self-contained flats was approved in March 2018. This will consist of 1 x 2 bedroom duplex, 1 x 2 bedroom flat and 1 x 1 bedroom flat was approved in March 2018.
The property will be sold as seen with all contents, fixtures and fittings included.
Lower Ground Floor
Two rooms and kitchen
Hall, four rooms, kitchen, inner hall and shower room
Landing, four rooms, kitchen, shower room and w/c
Landing, three rooms and shower room
Large rear yard and a small front garden
Charges & Payments
In addition to the deposit Administration Charge: 0.6% inc VAT of the purchase price subject to a minimum of £900 inc VAT. Disbursements: Any additional disbursements payable by the purchaser are yet to be confirmed by the vendor’s solicitor. For more details please see the legal pack.
Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53926260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC180227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers on 0113 3933482.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.