3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 8 (Semi Detached House)Magnus, Thornedge Development, Station Road, Cumwhinton
- Fully fitted kitchen with traditional units
- Stainless steel oven, induction hob, built in dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer
- Oak finish internal doors
- Carpets and vinyl flooring fitted throughout
- Extensive tiling to bathroom & en-suite
- Chrome plated towel rails
- LED bathroom mirror with demister
- Security alarm
- Turfed gardens
- Exceptionally large rear garden
Ready to move into with carpets and Cushion Floor vinyl fitted throughout. A superb 3-bedroom energy efficient home, beautifully finished and offering spacious and well-built design.
The ground floor entrance hall leads to a sizeable lounge with French doors opening out to the patio and rear garden. The bright and airy dining kitchen area is also off the hallway as is the downstairs cloakroom/wc.
The first floor features a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two additional bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom.
Externally there is a block-paved driveway and an exceptionally large rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR150877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.