2 bedroom cottage for saleEastgate, Louth, LN11
- Turn-key opportunity
- Exceptional 2 bedroom cottage
- Superb bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Sheltered patio garden and store
- Dining-kitchen with bi-fold French doors
A genuine turn-key property - for sale to include furniture, fittings, floor coverings, blinds and furnishings. This truly exceptional two bedroom cottage has been renovated, extended and refurbished with contemporary style and convenience in mind, enjoying underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, a superb master bedroom with spacious ensuite shower room, a good size bathroom with Shaker theme and a fabulous fitted dining kitchen with bi-fold French doors opening onto a sheltered patio garden. Please see or request the colour illustrated brochure for full details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53929875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134003829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.