2 bedroom flat for saleHampton Road, Hampton Hill, TW12
- Stunning new Victorian conversion
- Private garden
- Two double bedrooms
- 29ft living area
- Luxury bathroom & kitchen
- 1/3 mile from Fulwell Station
- Quartz tops & integrated appliances
- 200 yards to Bushy Park
- Share of Freehold
- No onward chain
This stunningly beautiful ground floor Victorian conversion includes a newly landscaped private rear garden and is accessed by its own private front door. It is located just off the popular Hampton Hill High Street and is within only a quarter mile of Fulwell train station with a direct regular service directly in to Waterloo. This hi-spec apartment offers an incredible 30ft living area and two large double bedrooms, one of which providing direct access on to the private 40ft rear garden the other featuring the Victorian character front bay window. The living space has high quality wide Oak floor boards and both bedrooms has new carpeting. There is an open-plan, integrated kitchen with luxurious Quartz worktops and breakfast bar. It includes all integrated appliances - washing machine, dish-washer, fridge/freezer, oven and induction hob. The sumptuous family bathroom, like the kitchen is finished to a superb specification with floating double vanity unit and WC and absolutely stunning over-sized Porcelain tiling floor to ceiling. All the windows have been replaced with double-glazed sashes in addition to the double French doors on to the garden. We proudly offer this stunning apartment to the market, which includes a share of the freehold and no onward chain. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53932902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2252253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.