3 bedroom detached house for saleLatchmoor Park, Ludham
- Highly presented throughout
- Popular village location
- Wide range of village facilities
- Garage and driveway
- Large rear garden
- Scope to extend subject to planning permission
- Spacious and practical living
- Viewing's advised to appreciate the detail on offer
"Highly presented throughout" and is sitting in this SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION where you can easily access a wide range of facilities, and walk to the village staithe and a variety of COUNTRYSIDE WALKS. Spacious and practical living for the modern family, with LARGE GARDENS and scope to extend subject to planning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53933496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8590779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.