2 bedroom apartment for saleMiddleton Hall, Middleton
Sold by Us
- A Spacious Ground Floor Apartment with Parkland Views
- Within a Small Conversion of one of Norfolk's Finest Mansions
- Access via Middleton Hall Private Members Golf Course
- Grand Formal Communal Reception and Entrance Hallway
- Large Bright and Airy Reception Room (Originally the Ballroom) with Kitchen Area
- Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom plus a Bathroom.
- Parkland Gardens, Allocated Parking Space & Guest Parking
- A 125 Year Lease Commencing From 1/9/2005 Plus Share of the Freehold
- Ground Rent £110 p.a , Current Service Charges £1,320 p.a
- Apartment Accommodation extends to 1,491 sq. ft.
Fine & Country are delighted to present this spacious ground floor apartment in Middleton Hall, situated just a couple of miles east of King´s Lynn, as listed in Pevsner´s Buildings of England, is a Georgian Hall that has been sympathetically converted (in 2005) to provide nine beautiful apartments over three floors.
The apartment comprises a 33 ft long open plan kitchen / diner / reception room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom and also benefits from direct access to the paved patio terrace.
The property also offers parkland gardens, allocated parking space & guest parking and access to Middleton Hall Private Members Golf Course.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53933559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587009863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.